Dr. Hrant Vardanyan, Managing Director
10a Hrachya Nersisyan St., 5th floor, Yerevan, 0014, Armenia
Phone: +374 10 29-71-02
Fax: +374 10 29-70-95
EpygiArm LLC was founded in 2000. It is a HW & SW development company specializing in design and development of systems for IP Telephony, Office Automation, Network Diagnostics and other areas in Telecommunication.
Epygi is committed to innovate and market networking products and services that will make the broadband experience available and affordable around the globe. We developed products marketed by Epygi Technologies in the US under the QUADRO name, shipping since 2004 worldwide. It is a full suite of small to medium business communications solutions:
- Feature rich IP PBX-es with network features
- E1/T1, ISDN BRI and FXO gateways
- Audio and Video Conference Server
- Complementary PC based tools, including feature rich soft phone and Computer Telephony Integration tools
Epygi provides a complete suite from HW/SW design to test, manufacturing, technical support and maintenance, can OEM products or outsource full suite of development services.
Our areas of technology expertise include:
- Hardware: Analog/digital design and simulation, schematic capture, FPGA/PLD design, design for testability and regulatory approval, PCB layout and routing, power supply design.
- Embedded Software: Kernel/User Level Linux Applications for audio, video and data handling, Management/User Interfaces, performance optimization, traffic shaping, VoIP and networking protocols.
- DSP Software: Voice/Video/FAX encoding and decoding, encryption engines, supplementary audio processing, such as echo cancellation, VAD/CNG, packet loss concealment, FSK/DTMF/tones detection/generation.
- PC Software: Soft phone/Receptionist applications, system configuration and management tools, SIP/STUN/Radius servers, Database applications.
- Smartphone software (iPhone, Android) for integration with telephony systems.
- Office Automation Software integrating the security systems with the lighting and telephony systems.
- Other: software/HW functional block partitioning, product packaging for plastic/metal, protocol implementations, regulatory certification.