Synergy International Systems Inc,
Mr. Artur Hovhannisyan, Executive director
Armenakyan 2/5, Yerevan, RA
Phone: +374 10 65-02-02 / 65-02-55
Synergy International Systems, Inc. (“Synergy”) is a global information technology firm that provides information systems advisory, design, development, and implementation services. Founded in 1997, Synergy is headquartered in the Washington, D.C. metro area and maintains a Global Learning Center in Yerevan, Armenia. Synergy’s core expertise is in software for monitoring and evaluation (M&E), national development effectiveness, judicial system modernization, public financial management (PFM), disaster relief and reconstruction, education, and public health.
For more than 18 years, our comprehensive management information systems have been implemented in over 55 countries, in collaboration with country governments, multilateral and bilateral development organizations, NGOs, and private sector partners.
Clients & Partners
- Our clients include a wide range of multilateral and bilateral development organizations, country governments, NGOs, with projects spanning Middle East, Sub-Saharan Africa, Asia-Pacific, the Caribbean, Central America, and the Europe, including:
- Government agencies in over 40 countries, including ministries of economy, education, finance, justice, planning, and social affairs
- Major international organizations - U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID); Millennium Challenge Corporation (MCC); World Bank; United Nations Development Program (UNDP); United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF); German Development Cooperation (GIZ); European Union (EU); and Asian Development Bank (ADB).
- USAID contractors on projects globally -Development Alternatives Inc.; International Business & Technical Consultants Inc.; Engility International Development; Checchi Consulting; Chemonics International; Management Systems International; Mendez England & Associates; and Social Impact.
Synergy Indicata: Monitoring and Evaluation System - An online monitoring and evaluation tool that captures performance and result data to measure the efficiency effectiveness, impact and sustainability of the implemented projects/programs
- Court Case Management System (CMS) – tool for justice sector institutions that allows to move from paper-based court case filing to the automation of the entire case lifecycle.
- Social Protection Information System (SPIS) - A web-based software for managing social protection and social safety net programs
- Development Assistance Database (DAD) - An aid information management software for aid information collection, tracking, analysis and planning, which the company claims is used in more than 35 countries.
- Public Investment Manager Suite (PIM)- A web-based software designed to support management of public investments program (PIP) life-cycle.
- State Budgeting System (SBS) - A public finance software solution which assists country governments to collect, analyze, and report key data for budget planning and execution.
- Post-Disaster Management Suite - web-based software platform for planning, tracking and coordinating post-disaster recovery and reconstruction activities.
- Education Management Information System (EMIS) - an education data collection, analysis and reporting toolset targeted at the needs of education ministries, educational institutions, and policy-makers.
Synergy’s proprietary technology - IDM™ (Intelligent Data Manager) is a Commercial-Of-The-Shelf (COTS) platform for rapidly building web-based business applications. IDM is a truly proven, modular and scalable software platform that provides complete, modular suite of capabilities for data management, visualization, reporting, and business process automation.
Since 1999 Synergy has established a branch office and Global Learning Center in Yerevan Armenia, with over 200 full-time employees, most of them with technical background including: software application programmers, database administrators, systems analysts, project managers, project management support staff, quality assurance specialists, technical support specialists, trainers, and network and IT infrastructure experts.
The Global Learning Center is fully equipped with all the training facilities and has served as a well-located spot for delivering system users training and capacity building for Synergy’s numerous projects. Synergy is expanding its operations in Armenia with the construction of a new state-of-the-art business center within the next year.
In 2012, Synergy also founded a branch in Artsakh, Nagorno Karabakh that currently employs around 30 highly professional staff.